Persons with managerial responsibilities at Eezy and persons closely associated with them must notify the Company and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority of transactions conducted in Eezy’s shares, securities under current liabilities or their derivatives or other securities.
Persons with managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them must notify the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority of transactions immediately and the Financial Supervisory Authority and Eezy within three business days of after the date of the transaction. Eezy shall publish the notification as a stock exchange release within the afore-mentioned three business day period. The Company publishes and maintains all announcements for at least five years on its web pages.
In order to ensure that Eezy has sufficient time to familiarize itself with announcements for drafting a stock exchange release, persons with managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with the must report the transactions without undue delay on the day following the transaction.
The announcement is made by filling a form in the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority’s portal, and then sending the form also to Eezy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Releases about the managers transactions can be found here.
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form in FSA’s portal
Go to FSA portal at https://asiointi.finanssivalvonta.fi/
Fill the form there and deliver it to FSA
Eezy Plc LEI code: 743700ZKOMTB7X00OW54
Eezy Plc share ticker: EEZY
Eezy Plc share ISIN-koodi: FI4000322326
2. Copy/download the filled form from FSA portal as a PDF file and the stock exchange release text file. Send the files to Eezy by e-mail.
- Send the files attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail, so that Eezy can contact you in case of any questions related to the notification.
3. Accept the final form in the FSA portal
Additional information at FSA:
About Managers’ transactions:
Service-specific instructions for the use of e-services: